Sunday, May 9, 2010

I like to think silly things inspire me:
Book covers, the sounds of guitars, pillows, cool hairstyles, "that cool smirk", bare feet, holding hands, kisses, street lights, car horns, freckles, horizontal stripes, curves, old school quotes, touch skin, sunrises, cuddling, James Cameron's "Avatar", Las Olas boulevard around Christmas Time, horse rides, smiles, dorky children, playing leap frog, big blonde hair, guy friends, long involved hugs, gingers, Arizona, Jewish grandmothers, opening presents, vagina trees, the stars, the cover of nightfall, breaking things, flash photography, shorts kinda day, new friends on skateboards, dancer parties, being uninhibited, the feeling of "high", no secrets.

"And when I just think of my favorite things, then I don't feel, so sad"

No comments:

Post a Comment