Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I can never seem to finish anything I start (which includes homework :-O) But I have about 5 unfinished journals laying around and I feel bad because all their potential is being wasted. And, i guess friendships never really "begin" or "end" like a book. It more evolves, like space. Getting bigger and filled to the brim with stars and bright, flashy colors. Beautiful to look at, even more beautiful to be a part of.

~ Off topic, but is it weird if a song never gets old? I mean, turns 80 and refuses to retire to some rocking chair or something. Cause I've listened to "Be my Escape" By Relient K nearly 100 times and it's still feels like the first time every time I hear it. Or maybe "I'm just a Kid" by Simple plan. All those oldies, but goodies. Goodies I wanna stuff inside my goodie bag fur sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment