Thursday, February 25, 2010

I really hate it when people are mad for no apparent reason. And better yet, they don't talk about it until they are boiling with anger and just aren't very reasonable. I admit, I do that as well. It's just.....ugh! Something about this week is driving me crazy! From geography homework to changing the background on my phone 10 times, I can't seem to get anything right. The weather has altered my thinking and mood most of the time (only because the sun wasn't out and it was cold as...well...hell I guess) And now my schedule is the only thing I can seem to get right. And maybe that isn't such a good thing. If only there was a pause button so I could stay in some time for a little and sit some hot chocolate or something and relax instead of having to worry about what I'm going to do in the proceeding minutes. It's constant and overwhelming. There's always so much going on everyone and all you want to do is take it all in and not miss a thing by blinking. What to do...what to do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment