Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I don't miss anything I used to stand for back in middle school. I firmly believe that your past has a lot to do with who you are today, and I have to say, mine speaks for it's self. I have familiar interests from my younger years, but as well, a lot has changed. My mouth is still as dirty as it always it, but I have a deeper view of things and people around me (although I am still powerless against them) It's interesting to think how I would have handled certain things back then. I want to believe all people are good at spirit and heart and most of them are. But everything can change when something new is added to the mix. Like a letter or some drugs. But there's nothing that can't be changed. As long as there's a heart beat an the sun is shining, anything can be resolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment