Monday, March 15, 2010

A "last saturday" and Molly French

My lips are begging for a kiss and all I have is my pillow ;-) It seems I've been trying to keep myself real busy, doing homework and planning weekends and after-school specials. But this is one of the loneliest times for me. I can't seem to find the motivation to do anything, which includes cleaning my room which took me and my mom to finish. I feel like shit because I see her face when she comes in here and I have all this time and....nevermind. It's not so important that I have to put online. And anyway I can't really complain when Anberlin is playing.


Sweep away and hide under the bed. I'm coming after you. Deeper inside my bristles, I'm waiting to get you. Secrets can't stay here anyone. Your time is up little darlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment